jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

Drifting

I've been looking at guitars recently and due to my financially tight situation, and decided that I want to grab the Breedlove Passport c450 CM. Its beautiful and plays incredibly. Better than many of the $1200 guitars in the store, and its a bargain. However, my dream guitar that I need to pick up again and test it out, the one Ill get eventually is the Taylor 812CE. Incredibly beautiful guitar.




"Drifting" By Andy Mckee is notably the song that gave him his career. He became intensely popular from his videos on Youtube, at one point holding the highest position for views, which launched him into his career. I also have to give him special honors because he was most definitely one of the artists that launched me down this path, and I couldn't have done it without a few of these guys to influence my along the way, and teach me some new methods, and new tricks on how to make the guitar sing, instead of using your own voice.
One of his other songs, which I'm sure I'll get to down the list "Ebon Coast" was the first finerstyle guitar song I learned through and through, and I still hold on to it this day. I can remember the first time I saw it, and was just blown away. So check out Drifting, by Andy Mckee. And he also came out with a new Album called Joyland. You can find more information about this artist here:

http://www.andymckee.com/

Drifting-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario